About The Executive Council
The Spirit of the Community of Interests.
- TEC operates “On an agenda, with an agenda.” The design is to turn individual members into one community of interests – each representing the other.
- TEC spirit is based on achievement and optimism. Professionalism and respect will be hallmarks of the membership and the meetings.
- Our times call for better men and better women to assume positions of leadership – in commerce and culture, in our community and country.
- We recognize and welcome globalism, but are allegiant to the United States and its Constitution.
- We recognize that a single program cannot please everyone. We do not avoid discussions of faith, politics, and economics, though we conduct them with decorum and respect.
- Membership selection and activities will be based on specific principles.
Message from the Vice President: The Agenda
Remember the last time you went to a meeting and nothing was accomplished? Worse yet, an individual or group attempted to take over and run the meeting?
Holding a meeting without an agenda is an invitation to disputes, disengagement and a general waste of time for all parties. Of all the undertakings that corporations and groups utilize on a frequent basis is the “meeting” and most meetings fail to produce their desired outcome.